Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Essence Swatches

Oh, Essence. I need to stop gushing about you. There was a surprise in Target when I popped in the other day. The little shelf below the row of Colour & Go polishes in the Essence display that I usually use as a sorting/storage area while shopping had been filled with the Vampire's Love collection. It's quite strange being in Australia when we're in the middle of summer to see colours for autumn and winter. My nails always seem to be confused seasonally. In summer I want to wear dark wintery colours because that's what's being released and plastered across the internet, and in winter I want to wear crazy bright colours! We just can't win down here! 


Essence Into The Dark

Into The Dark only needed one coat! That's right, that up there is just one coat. I think out of my bajillion nail polishes I only have about three that only need one coat. Good job Essence!


Essence True Love

True Love is a lovely sort of shimmery polish. I don't have any purple polishes similar to this shade so it was a must have. This was two coats. 


Essence Choose Me

Choose Me (from the regular Colour & Go collection) is apparently a dupe for OPI Catch Me In Your Net, Zoya Charla and Orly Halley's Comet. I don't own any of these (and now apparently don't need to!) so I can't compare them. Choose Me is really beautiful in real life, although while it looks completely opaque in two coats in the shade, in the sun it seemed to become a bit sheer. This was three coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...